years of SEO experience
stories of SEO success
Why should you pay attention to SEO?
Because, regardless of your business model (big or small online stores, online B2B sales, etc.), 50% of all successful conversions result from Google searches.
Because it’s the best long-term channel for boosting organic traffic and conversions.
Because it is more cost-effective than paid advertising. Even a relatively low initial investment can have a profound and lasting impact on your online presence.
You know your goal, we know the way …
With Google’s criteria for search result ranking constantly changing, online visibility cannot be guaranteed without effort. You can stay on top of the changes, however, and make sure to not only become but remain visible to your target audience in the shifting sea of search results with the support of an efficient, experienced and transparent SEO partner.
Win organic success with complete SEO support
The criteria for search result ranking is not only increasingly more demanding, but also increasingly more abundant. SEO optimization has evolved into a mosaic of digital activities: from in-depth analytics and careful monitoring of online trends to securing meaningful content, strong user experience and flawless website hygiene.
So, what is the best way to stay on top of all your organic-reach-enhancing activities? With complete SEO support that will act as an extension of your in-house marketing department.
Working with Optiweb will provide you with more than just our seasoned SEO specialists. We also house an impressive team of determined analysts, brilliant programmers, content marketing specialists and UX experts, all under one roof.
In this way, we can support you on your SEO journey with relevant information and extensive expertise every step of the way.
“Opti” is more than just part of our name ;)
As one of the first providers of SEO services on the Slovenian market, our work is built on a foundation of extensive experience – handling technical issues as well as working with clients.
You will find in us a partner who:
- ADJUSTS to your business needs,
- reports on your progress HONESTLY and CLEARLY,
- relies on CONCRETE DATA,
- fosters LONG-TERM ORGANIC GROWTH of a website (in lieu of instant solutions),
- works for the OVERALL SUCCESS of your online performance, from improving your visibility to boosting your sales.
You will avoid:
- advice with NO PRACTICAL VALUE,
- UNCERTAINTY about the use of your optimization budget,
- INCOMPREHENSIBLE presentations of results (no more unintelligible jargon of web metrics).
Win over the internet with an agile and flexible approach
Quality SEO begins with a thorough SEO audit. An effective SEO strategy can only be devised on the basis of concrete analytical data. Following that, every project is a story of its own.
We are very conscious of that and so we strive to be flexible, tailoring the extent and the shape of our SEO services to your needs, means and accessibility. Tell us about your wants, challenges and any doubts that you may have and we will tailor our work process to suit your needs.
Our SEO services
Don’t worry, all these paragraphs are not only here for the sake of optimization. ;)
• Would you like to know whether the content on your key subpages is sufficiently optimized? We can answer that question.
• Does your website satisfy all the technical criteria for ranking high in search results? Let our best technical minds conduct an analysis.
• Are you wondering how to effectively improve your user experience to boost sales? Let’s improve it together!
• Are you aware that your website needs backlinks, but don’t know how to create them? Allow us to make it easier for you!
• Are you suffocating under a mountain of analytical data that you don’t understand or can’t manage and interpret? We can translate the data into helpful advice.
• Are you unsure whether your optimized content contains the right keywords? We can tell you right away!
• Would you like to learn how SEO is being handled by your biggest competitors? Let’s check together.
SEO STRATEGIES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
• Would you like your new or redesigned website to follow all the key guidelines for organic success? Allow us to devise your strategy.
• Are you planning to upgrade your website according to the latest SEO guidelines? Let us plan your mission.
• Hungry for content that will boost your organic traffic? We can set the topics, keywords and starting points for you.
• Struggling with getting enough backlinks? You’ll progress faster under our guidance.
• Not sure how to guide users from visit to conversion? We’d be happy to help you upgrade your user interface. ;)
ANALYTICS AND ANALYTICS TOOLS
• Do you need a good analytical plan that will suit your needs? When can we start preparing it?
• Not sure how to migrate from Google Universal Analytics to Google Analytics 4? We’d be happy to help.
• Worried about implementing Google Analytics 4? There’s no need to worry if you let us help you.
• Looking for the perfect partner for implementing Cookiebot? Good job, you’ve found one. ;)
• Hoping to track down a professional who can prepare a personalized Google Data Studio report for you? We’re right here.
• Wondering whether we’re up to speed with Hotjar analytics as well? Let us show you!
• Is A/B testing too large of a task for your team to handle? Let us take care of it.
• Do you lack the time, the know-how or the energy to come up with optimized content for your landing pages and blogs by yourself? We’ve got all three … and more!
• Would you like to prepare optimized content yourself but don’t know where to begin? We can support you (with a content plan, guidelines, copy editing, etc.) to help you get started.
EDUCATING AND ADVISING
• Would you like to learn how to implement and use analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, etc.)? Our workshops are perfect for anyone looking to master those skills.
• Flummoxed by the basics of SEO? Our SEO crash course is sure to put you on the right track!
• Are you curious about advanced SEO techniques? Learn all the tricks of the trade in our advanced workshop.
• Do you envy competitors who create their own high-quality SEO content? You can learn too – let our expert copywriters show you the ropes!
Still on the fence?
There is no shortage of providers of SEO services. Why choose us above all our competitors? Join us for a cup of coffee and a relaxed chat to find out.
Believe us when we tell you: our tech lead brews a mean cup of joe ;)
Frequently asked questions
What is SEO?
SEO (search engine optimization) covers a range of processes designed to improve a website’s search ranking. Traditionally, it consists of:
• on-site SEO, covering content and technical improvements to your website (content and technical SEO),
• and off-site SEO, focusing on acquiring backlinks, i.e. links leading to your website from other sites. These boost website credibility, ensuring Google is more likely to display it to searchers.
What is the cost of SEO?
The cost of SEO services at Optiweb depends on a number of factors, namely the size of the website, the improvements that are called for (i.e. will it suffice to optimize existing content or will brand new content have to be created), your business needs and availability (i.e. will you be able to manage part of the process under our guidance yourself or will you need additional help with implementing the improvements). Because our work process is flexible, every project we take on is unique. The easiest way to learn about the cost of working with us is to tell us what you need and let us prepare a preliminary proposal for you.
What does SEO entail?
Optiweb’s approach to SEO is very flexible. We tailor the structure and our work process to the specific needs of our clients. Our first order of business, however, is always to conduct a thorough SEO analysis of the website in question. This allows us to plan the optimization process in accordance with the data on the current organic reach and traffic of the website.
Is SEO worth investing in?
Compared with online advertising, it may take longer for the effects of SEO to show, but a patient and disciplined approach is sure to make the investment immensely rewarding in the long run. In addition, SEO integrates perfectly with other marketing channels: the higher your website ranks in search results, the lower the cost per click of your ads.
How does SEO integrate with other aspects of digital marketing?
SEO is not a lone island in the vast digital ocean. A well-optimized website has to fulfill a slew of criteria, namely high-quality targeted content and a flawless user interface. To achieve organic success, it is therefore crucial to adopt a comprehensive approach that covers other aspects of digital marketing, such as copywriting and UX, as well.