The marketing text is no longer what sells. The most efficient online content has an added value: it educates, inspires, entertains. More importantly, it stands out in the ocean of innovative approaches. Aim for the digital stars with a unique online voice. Let’s create it together!
From copywriting to design: do you know everything that digital branding entails?
We view digital branding as an amalgam of all activities that enhance brand reputation online: from social media management to copywriting and website graphic design. Their success relies on their adherence to the same common thread: a good communications strategy that keeps all creative processes linked and complementing each other.
Social media management ▾
✓ Facebook (Meta)
✓ Instagram (Meta)
• Do you want engaging, effective and consistent content on all social media? We can create it for you!
• Do you want to refine your posts with impressive graphics? Let our designers handle it.
• Would you like to know how effective your social media activities are? It would be our pleasure to analyze your social media profiles and tailor the analysis to your needs and goals.
• Are you in need of reliable guidelines for social media communication? We can provide you with a deliberate communications strategy, covering everything from target group definition to content calendar creation.
SEO – Content ▾
✓ Landing pages
✓ PR articles
• Do you want your website to display the kind of content users need and that is ranked high by Google’s search results algorithms? Copywriting is our passion!
• Are you struggling with what content to use to attract more visitors to your website? Let us devise a content upgrade strategy for your website for you.
• Are you wondering whether your website content is well optimized? Get a detailed analysis.
• Do you need support with designing optimized content? Leave content analysis, localization, translation and proofreading to us, or ask us about it at a consultation or in one of our workshops.
✓ Writing and managing e-newsletters
✓ Writing for e-mail automation
• Are you hungry for texts that will make your e-mail campaigns stand out? Let our creative team take up this mission.
• Do you want your textually engaging messages to be visually impressive as well? We can make it happen with design proposals for your e-mail marketing campaigns.
• Do you need a marketing automation expert? We have plenty.
Ad copy ▾
✓ Facebook (Meta)
✓ Google Ads
✓ ️️Communication strategy
✓ ️️Strategy for managing social media
✓ Digital messaging analysis
Kreativne kampanje ▾
✓ Creating product names and slogans
✓ Social media workshop
✓ Individual consultations
The path from like to shopping cart can be shorter than you think. When you know your followers well, you can not only capture and keep their attention, but let your content guide them along the sales process.
Social media management means a lot more to us than writing fleeting posts with the occasional ‘wow factor’. It involves studying the target audience tirelessly, testing trends, and endeavoring constantly to use less words to say more …
We give you more as well. Social media posts address online shoppers as well as physical store aficionados. Not two, but a flock of birds with one stone!
Our digital scribes work their magic with the same passion and strategic ardor on Meta as well as LinkedIn.
Do you want to boost your business with social media presence?
An SEO text is more than a conglomeration of popular keywords, hidden away from the user. You need quality content to convert browsers into visitors.
Connect with internet users with relevant blog posts, the right answers to the right frequently asked questions, attractive landing pages …
Keywords are website content ingredients, but they also tell us what the audience is curious about.
We analyze them with clockwork precision and pour them into content strategies with clear objectives, translating the proffered guidelines into a variety of texts designed to win over search algorithms as well as your audience.
Asking for engaging content is easy, creating it is anything but.
A short read for your prospective customer, a sea of opportunities for you. E-mail communication with existing and prospective customers is still the most profitable marketing tool in most industries.
Why? Because it is an inexpensive and efficient way of addressing a wide range of customers who want to learn more about your products. A single campaign can reach thousands of readers, informing them about ongoing offers and encourage them to buy your products. You can measure the results easily and adapt your approach accordingly.
You’ve found the tool, now all you need is someone who can wield it: to find words that will bypass spam filters and lead straight to the shopping cart.
You will also need someone who can automate the process: to set up an automated system of sending messages tailored to the recipient’s stage in the purchase funnel.
We can provide both.
Communicate the right information at the right moment to secure more sales.
A social media profile filled with engaging content provides many advantages:
• strong support for digital advertising (creating the target audience),
• simple and fairly inexpensive distribution of useful promotional materials,
• forging a bond between the company and the customers,
• building a community with a shared sense of belonging,
• a quick and easy way of collecting feedback,
• easy and accessible pre- and post-sale customer support,
• an easy way to nourish and manage brand reputation.
Why is e-mail marketing (still) worth investing into?
E-mail marketing continues to be one of the most profitable marketing activities. In addition to keeping your customers up to date on the latest news and offers, it also allows you to:
• introduce your company to prospective customers and pique their interest (lead generation),
• get to know your target audience better,
• reach out to your customers with personal notes,
• produce an amazing effect with very little effort,
• start communicating with prospective customers,
• boost your website traffic,
• try out different approaches with minimal risk and costs,
• nurture the relationships with your partners.
Is being active on LinkedIn worthwhile?
LinkedIn is more than a collection of individual and company business cards. It is also an excellent sales tool that effectively supports your activities on other social media platforms. The average age of LinkedIn users is over 40 years old, which makes for an online audience with high purchasing power, some of whom are corporate decision makers. LinkedIn makes it easy to target them.
Strategic and diversified posts facilitate networking and the strengthening of brand reputation, boosting the success of other marketing activities and sales directly and indirectly.
Why does online content have to be search engine optimized?
In an increasingly more competitive world of digital marketing, optimization is no longer merely an advantage but rather the basic requirement that must be satisfied in order to rank high in search results. It is not enough, however, to simply fill your marketing texts with keywords. The most important thing is to determine what prospective customers want to know about your product or service based on their search queries. Only then can we provide content that Google’s algorithms will recognize as useful and that will attract visitors to your website and entice them to make a purchase.
Why does online content have to be search engine optimized?
It is becoming increasingly more difficult to stand out in the upsurge of digital and creative agencies. But while we may not be the only advertising agency that can elevate your online content, we have made it our mission to offer more than just our indisputable creative expertise: • One-stop shop: nit is our goal to be a versatile partner to our clients, providing them with the full range of digital services, from copywriting and digital advertising to analytics and optimization.
Not only does this allow both sides to work faster and more effectively, it also ensures a higher quality of service facilitated by an interlinked and mutually supportive setup of marketing activities and consistent communication across channels.
• Agility and flexibility: we can be service providers, consultants or teachers. Our relationship is determined by your wants and needs.
• Transparency:digital marketing is often unnecessarily obscured by abstract terminology. We strive to be different and tailor our working process to the customer. This facilitates greater transparency, a better understanding of the work we do, and a more constructive partnership.
What does working with Optiweb entail?
Our first order of business in any cooperation is to analyze the client’s content-based marketing activities to date, be that social media profiles or website content. This allows us to determine the advantages and disadvantages you have compared with your competition and to devise a content strategy based on your wants and needs.
Subsequently, our collaboration is determined by: your business goals, budget, coordination with other marketing channels … Our preference is for partnerships that can grow from month to month as it yields the best results.
We view every content project we undertake as unique. All of our past endeavors are linked by one thing only: a fusion of original ideas and trademark Opti-quality.